Suspenders for Men and Women!

FASHION - On Saturday night I went out to a pub and I saw two separate guys wearing suspenders.

Since then I've been noticing it more. I saw suspenders yesterday and today at the bank I saw a woman wearing suspenders.

What the heck? I want suspenders too now!

They certainly provide a nice alternative when you can't decide on a belt to wear.

What struck me is how classy and sophisticated they looked. And honest and hardworking at the same time. Its a nice look, a bit retro, but very kewl.

Its official. Suspenders are back in fashion!







No comments:

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Need to Advertise?

The FASHION SALON is accepting sponsors. Why? Because we're totally awesome and we can always use more shoes... and handbags... and shirts... jeans... you know, stuff!

Email suzannemacnevin{atsymbol}gmail.com and ask about our advertising and sponsorship rates.